Welcome to the Family Initiative Coordination Services Project
The purpose of the Family Initiative Coordination Services Project is to facilitate, support, and develop parent involvement at all levels of the Early Intervention Program.
The Family Initiative Coordination Services Project is responsible to implement a variety of activities, including, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with the Department of Health.
- Assisting with activities related to the Early Intervention Coordinating Council (EICC).
- Participating in ad hoc early intervention activities.
- Participating in relevant national conferences.
- Developing family-friendly materials that complement Department-issued Early Intervention Program policy guidance.
- Planning and delivering the Early Intervention Partners Training Project for parents.
- Providing information for parents at the NYSDOH Bureau of Early Intervention Web page.
For more more information please call (631) 205-0502
Early Intervention Partners Training Project
Application deadline extended to Monday, September 24, 2012